I’m really not sure how we are already halfway through February of 2019...
It feels like it was just New Year’s Day yesterday...
And then again, it doesn’t.
We’ve had multiple obligations, multiple illnesses, a bit of fun, and a few celebrations.
As I type this, I’m working my way through a bout of “true flu” (the doc’s words, not mine.) Seems like everyone is getting it this year... “fun” times I tell ya.
But let’s not focus on that, ok? Instead... let’s touch upon some highlights.
1. Our menagerie has grown to include a baby hedgehog (and I am SERIOUSLY obsessed).
2. I’ve been managing to balance work and life and have even fit in a good amount of sewing. While the home front overall is still a disaster... we’ve been working out some kinks. Baby steps. I guess.
3. I’m president of my quilt guild this year and have survived my first two meetings in that role. I’m super excited about what we have planned and can’t wait until it becomes a little more routine to pull all this stuff together.
4. At the beginning of the year I set a goal for myself to take classes on a regular basis. I’m in the process of completing my first motion graphics class and already have a sewing-related class and two Skillshare classes under my belt. This kind of blows my mind!
5. And I think that’s pretty much it. I’m drawing a serious blank on what else to share.
So I’ll leave you with these two photos of baby hedgie: