After 5+ weeks of illnesses making their rounds here (after several snow days and a two week winter break) ... I’m finally getting some chunks of time to actually get.stuff.done. This is the first week of 2018 that I’ve had multiple days in a row without a kid home for school, or being down for the count myself. Of course, we are heading into “mid winter break” and everyone will be home next week. SIGH. (Of course, right?!)
Five Things after a very full week:
1. I’ve jumped into high gear on the home sale prep. It’s been a ton of work.... but great strides have been made. I have whole rooms that only have “clean” and “stage” left on the to-do list. But let’s be honest... with two boys, that’s not happening until the photographer is scheduled to take the pics! Hoping that this weekend is super productive and we can head into the vacation week with minimal work left to be done.
2. My husband and I are officially business partners. I can’t say much at this point... but there’s more to come on this front. In the meantime, I’ll just relish the fact that we’ve gotten the LLC formed. (And a bank account opened.)
3. In between all this house stuff and business stuff... I’ve actually managed to get some sewing done this week. Most of it has been in the form of mats for the bearded dragon cage... but it’s been so good to put those felt scraps to good use!
4. I won a big job today. I’m excited and feeling more confident than I have in a while. Looking forward to getting back into the website design game over the next couple of months. But right now I’m just reveling in the fact that “I still got it!”
5. Today marks Lunar New Year! As in years past, I made a Korean meal for dinner. This year is a little more special since Korea has been so prevalent in the media due to the olympics. I’ve got plans to get the boys out for an annual hanbok shoot... but just now realizing that they have no appropriate footwear... so maybe not?!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!